- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- PWRRUN+, the next generation of amazing cushioning, gives you a luxurious underfoot feel that wont break down-now 25% lighter than before
- A rocker-like heel and enhanced toe spring gives every step and extra push forward to keep you going strong and feeling fresh
- FORMFIT acts like a luxurious bucket seat for your foot, conforming to you for the perfect fit and providing comfort from every angle.
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S10544-25
Women's Saucony Hurricane 22 Running Shoe
Soft and supportive for the long run, now lighter. For those who need support and want lots of resilient cushioning, the Hurricane 22 is our most cushioned stability shoe, providing plenty of energy to keep you bouncing back for more-now lighter than before.