- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Feels light and springy - PWRRUN+, the next generation of amazing cushioning, is 25% lighter so you feel even more spring from each step
- Nimble and quick - A low profile stance with lots of ground grip and natural flexibility lets you instinctly react throughout your run
- Fits like a second sock - The FORMFIT mesh upper stretches and adapts for the ultimate light and unrestrained feeling
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S10543-35
Women's Saucony Freedom 3 Running Shoe
A fun, springy feel that knows no limits. For those looking to achieve their personal goals, the lightweight Freedom 3 lets you boldly chase them on the daily with runs that feel fun, fast, and responsive with nothing to hold you back.