- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Optivibe, a unique combination of foams (one to dampen, the other to propel), helps reduce vibration on foot strike to decrease fatigue without affecting your overall ride.
- The Geometric Decoupling axis is oriented more laterally to create a larger medial platform for a more secure forward transition from heel to toe.
- The road-specific, Sensifit upper fits the contours of your foot, gently securing it in place, for dynamic comfort and extra reassurance.
- Weight: 8.0oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Style: L40992000
Women's Salomon Sonic 3 Confidence Running Shoe
The SONIC 3 CONFIDENCE training shoe is packed with features to give you extra assurance on the road. Optivibe reduces vibrations to limit muscle fatigue, a geometric decoupling axis delivers a more secure forward transition and reinforced road-specific Sensifit fits your foot like a glove.