- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Updated heel construction delivers even more hold, comfort and durability.
- Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning while the re-engineered rear Cloud elements support the natural landing motion.
- Newly implemented Helion superfoam for your strongest performance yet.
- Updated and enhanced high-propulsion Speedboard for powerful take-offs and soft, comfortable landings.
- New lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down, while the new eyestay configuration gives additional midfoot support.
- Weight: 7.0 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 25.99746
Women's On Cloudflow Running Shoe
The shortcut to runner's high - now shorter than ever with the all-new Cloudflow. The record-breaking shoe loved by elite athletes has been refined with their feedback. That renowned responsive ride gets even more comfort and kick with the addition of Helion superfoam. 18 Cloud elements combine with the explosive Speedboard to turn impact into acceleration, whether training or racing. Plus, a new lacing configuration and reshaped Clouds mean softer forefoot landings and more support at high speed. All in all, a winning combination. Ready, set, flow.