- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- A material difference: New materials bring new perspectives to the iconic silhouette of the Cloud.
- The Cloud Terry is wrapped in two types of vegan leather - smooth on the sides and playfully perforated at the heel.
- The sole, and soul, of the Cloud: Movement inspires and the Cloud Terry is made to move.
- The fastest-selling On ever features the CloudTec outsole of the bestselling Cloud, merging a smooth ride with nonstop high performance.
- Step into unique: The Cloud Terry adds a surprise to the Cloud's renowned step-in feel.
- The sockliner features a special patterned design - a reminder that the details you don't see still count.
- Comfort by design: Next-level comfort comes from the super plush terry tongue.
- Part cotton, part technical material, it combines easy-on with easygoing all-day performance.
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 18.99836
Women's On Cloud Terry Running Shoe
The experimental shoe for all-day comfort and standout urban style.