- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The lofted mesh and synthetic upper is lighter than its predecessor, and the translucent material makes it look as breathable as it feels.
- An ultralight Nike ZoomX midsole delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet while the engineered heel collar tapers away from the foot for comfort around your Achilles tendon.
- Mesh breathability pairs with a partial inner sleeve from toe to midfoot, combining with a more traditional shape from midfoot to heel that is designed to help you train faster, longer.
- The rubber outsole helps absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- Style: AT8242-001
Women's Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 Running Shoe
The Nike Zoom Pegasus Turbo 2 is updated with a featherlight upper, while innovative foam brings revolutionary responsiveness to your long distance training.