- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Faster, Sleeker, Stronger - Mesh at the forefoot feels lightweight and enhances ventilation. A woven heel delivers a secure, stable fit.
- Cushioned Responsiveness - Nike React technology delivers a smooth, responsive ride. A Zoom Air unit in the heel provides extra cushioning.
- Multi-Surface Traction - Multidirectional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high-abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents. A rubber pod at the midfoot helps deliver wet-surface traction.
- Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs.
- Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or ground feel.
- Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
- Synthetic leather and textiles materials in upper
- Updated collar
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: CJ0220-400
Women's Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 Trail Running Shoe
Touch Terrain Tackler
The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 is built to take on wet and rocky trails. Lightweight in design, it features a sleeker look with a woven heel for a secure fit and feel.