- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Dry Feet for Miles - Lightweight material has a water-repellent finish to help keep your feet dry in wet weather. Sealed seams keep water out.
- Optimal Traction in Wet Weather - Outsole design has channels to quickly shed water for optimal traction. Sticky rubber gives excellent grip.
- Lightweight, Secure Feel - Mesh material wraps your foot in sock-like, breathable comfort. The traditional laces are super easy to adjust so you can personalize your fit.
- Elements Pop in Low Light - Reflective elements help you stand out from the crowd. They are placed on the sides, front and back of the shoe for ideal reflectivity.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AQ8006-003
Women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Shield Running Shoe
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Shield gets remixed to conquer wet routes. A water-repellent upper combines with an outsole that gives optimal grip on wet surfaces, letting you run in confidence despite the weather.