- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- No sew material application
- Blown rubber forefoot and ultra heel
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
Women's New Balance 860v10 Running Shoe
Lace up the new 860v10 running shoe for women and experience reliable support and exceptionally responsive cushioning when you hit the road for your run.