- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full length Fresh Foam X midsole is achieved through data-to-design and is softer and more responsive than the v9.
- The 360 degree of upper luxury is crafted with obsession to detail, so that the performance knit upper provides a precision fit and ultimate comfort while also giving a premium, supportive, and soft fit.
- The ultra 3D heel is designed to increase fit and comfort.
- Data inspired laser engraving provides flexibility and weight savings.
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: W1080K10
Women's New Balance 1080v10 Running Shoe
The 1080v10 provides our flagship expression of how runner data, supreme comfort and cutting edge design visual comes to life - all in one plush and sophisticated package. Delivering an unexpected combination of softness and energetic rebound, our refined Fresh Foam sole unit honors of every step of every mile with this premiere way of cushioning. Our precision-driven obsession to learn from runner's data now has a personality with a new design visual and supple knit upper. Make a statement mile after mile.