- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Complete new Wave development with moderate support
- New engineered mesh for a modern touch and a superb fit
- New heelwedge design with more flexibility through decoupled areas
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12mm
- Style: 411052-6P73
Women's Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 Running Shoe
Over 15 years ago runners came calling for a go-to shoe for the moderate over-pronator. The answer from Mizuno back then was the Wave Inspire. The latest version is offering a new upper with a softer fit and a more wearable look. Also, equipped with the latest Mizuno Wave technology for an energetic and cushioned, yet stable ride.