- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- Cloudwave technology gives a soft, smooth ride while providing cushioning in the heel and better guidance from heel to forefoot.
- New Aerohug technology gives a fit that is adaptable and comfortable while wrapping your foot snuggly to the shoe.
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 411049-5T6P
Women's Mizuno Wave Horizon 3 Running Shoe
Push the limit of performance running and take it to the next level. Our most technically advanced support shoe is equipped with Mizuno Wave technology and a highly cushioned U4icX/U4ic midsole, providing an unprecedented level of comfort - while giving you a supportive and cushioned ride. The new upper features our new AeroHug technology that wraps around your foot to eliminate space between you and the shoe while running, resulting in a highly adaptive and comfortable fit.