- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements coated with abrasion resistant material for protection
- Injection molded EVA midsole with external structure for shock absorption
- V-groove outsole with IBS is ideal for use in variable conditions where traction is key
- Abrasions resistant microfiber reinforcements shed mud and keep your feet protected
- Weight: 9.4oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Style: 46I-618621
Women's La Sportiva Lycan II Trail Running Shoe
Built with our most rugged outsole, the Lycan II is an ideal mid-distance mountain running shoe for rocky and highly technical terrain. The uppers offer both durability from the rip-stop nylon inserts and breathability via strategic mesh placements at the toe and in the liner. The injection molded EVA midsole provides a highly cushion and comfortable ride while the ultra-burly, lugged outsole with Frixion AT 2.0 rubber is both sticky and long lasting.