- Surface: Track
- Category:Track Extremely lightweight and rigid, these competition shoes are designed to go fast! Track spikes are designed for specific events and distances in track and field ranging from sprints all the way up to long distance events. Most of these shoes come with either replaceable or permanent spikes in order to gain more traction while racing.
- Ultra-lightweight SpeedFrame upper designed to provide breathability and a secure lockdown of the foot
- Snakeskin inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Asymmetric spike placement for optimized traction on turns
- Supportive medial wrap designed for stability when cornering
- Aggressive middle-distance spike plate, constructed using carbon fiber providing lightweight propulsion
- Weight: 3.70oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset:
- Style: 1013927-BCYN
Women's Hoka One One Rocket Md Running Shoe
World class athletes deserve world class running spikes. The Rocket series was designed to embody HOKA ONE ONE s renowned performance and comfort, and enable our athletes to perform at their very best. Based on the fact that half of a track athlete s race is spent making left turns, Hoka created a middle-distance shoe where the spikes are placed asymmetrically on an aggressive carbon fiber propulsion plate, with a stiff forefoot for direct response. The Rocket MD is designed for races 400m to the mile.