- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride while the full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Engineered mesh upper provides a lightweight and breathable feel
- New embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1102873-BWHT
“They’re perfect for my long runs or my easy recover days, whether I’m on the road or the trails.” -HOKA athlete and IRONMAN World Championship podium finisher Heather Jackson.
Women's Hoka One One Clifton 6 Running Shoe
The shoe that changed runners' perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton's best qualities, the '6' continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
Winner of our Softest Cushion for the Freshest Legs JackRabbit Award! Shop all the winners here