- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Features a full-grain leather upper and a supportive TPU heel frame
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride and the full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability while the strategic rubber placement provides durability
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1019717-BLK
Women's Hoka One One Bondi Leather Running Shoe
There are a lot of stiff, uncomfortable solid-tone shoes out there, but this isn't one of them. A truly approachable athletic shoe in work- appropriate colors, the Bondi Leather provides all the comfort- enhancing features which HOKA ONE ONE has become lauded for in the running world. And comfort reigns supreme in the Bondi Leather, with an ultra-size midsole that provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning and stability. A full-grain leather upper tops off this cushy offering for the walking or working consumer.