- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Features an ultra-plush dual-compound memory foam sock liner for all-day comfort
- Rubberized foam midsole offers a dynamic and responsive ride while the rubberized foam outsole offers high rebound, cushioning and traction
- Engineered knit upper combines support, comfort and breathability for active and casual use
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 1099739-MIDP
Women's Hoka Akasa Running Shoe
This plush, maximum cushion shoe is truly versatile. Whether you walk or run, the Akasa offers you comfort and support in an attractive, clean look. The HOKA ONE ONE Active Foot Frame brings a reassuring "bucket seat" fit for the foot, while the rubberized foam adds extra responsiveness to make every step a confident one. Don't limit yourself to how far you can go with the Akasa.