- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Bring peace and joy to your feet - By placing stretch and structure where you need it most, the newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print upper practically disappears on your foot.
- Soft like snow and snug like flannel - No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad (an integrated system of shock absorbers) will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning meet flannel-inspired coziness - Two cushioning technologies work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability, yet it feels lighter than ever.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1203051B686
Women's Brooks Ghost 12 Flannel Running Shoe
The Ghost 12 Flannel Collection. Ok, technically not flannel. But this new flannel look is bringing winter comforts to your run. With next-level softness and smooth transitions that rival even the best sleigh rides, you'll be dashing through the snow in no time. Emphasis on dashing.