- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Softer FLYTEFOAM Lyte midsole layer for better cushioning and comfort
- A new, more comfortable molded EVA sockliner is contoured for an improved underfoot feel
- Modified heel collar featuring more foam for a more comfortable ankle wrap
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1012A926-020
Women's Asics GEL-Cumulus 21 Running Shoe JackRabbit Exclusive
EXCLUSIVE color only available at JackRabbit! With a more simple, streamlined look that improves on an Asics staple, the GEL-Cumulus 21 brings comfort and speed together for smoothest ride.