- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- GAITERTRAP - Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- QUANTIC - Inspired by a desire to combine the plush feel of Altra EGO with a lightweight ride, it cushions every step and floats over any surface
- INNERFLEX - Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.
- MAXTRAC - A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- TRAILCLAW - Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Multi-Directional Mesh
- Cushion: High
- Stack Height: 29 mm
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Style: AL0A4QTP-303
Women's Altra Timp 2 Trail Running Shoe
The Timp 2 gives you everything you love about the previous Timp models and more. With an overall trimmed down design and updated features, it s the ultimate trail shoe. You get more cushion and an improved fit, so you can enjoy mile after mile of added performance with added comfort. Throw in trail-ready technologies like the grippy MaxTrac outsole, the additional traction of the TrailClaw lugs, the cushioned, resilient and flexible feel of the Quantic midsole with InnerFlex and the perfect fitting Fit4Her technology, the Timp 2 just may become your go-to, FootShape, dirt-loving trail running shoe.