- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber, sculpted in the Altra TrailClaw pattern, continues to provide the traction needed for a variety of terrains.
- InnerFlex and a 3mm reduction in stack height gives more flexibility and responsiveness.
- New, more durable upper fabric pattern
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: ALW1959F-004
Women's Altra Olympus 3.5 Running Shoe
The Olympus 3.5 features a new, more durable upper fabric pattern, but otherwise retains the awesome attributes of the 3 to create a more flexible and stable ride. The combination of InnerFlex as well as a 3mm reduction in stack height creates a midsole that is more flexible and responsive, and when paired with a widened platform and a grooved outsole, the Olympus provides surprising stability on uneven surfaces.