- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HER technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1855N-000
Women's Altra Lone Peak 4 Mid RSM Trail Running Shoe
As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the RSM (rain, snow, mud) Lone Peak 4 Mid is made to face the elements. It features a brand new eVent upper, a crazy breathable, 100% waterproof material. With billions of tiny pores in the material means it breathes in any condition, wet or dry, while still letting sweat escape. This fabric is the leader in breathable, waterproof technology available on the market. The upper takes on a new look with an updated mountain design, while the updated outsole features multi-directional lugs.