- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- BALANCED CUSHIONINGPlaces your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOXAllows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- FIT4HERThe Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- GAITERTRAPHook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- TRAILCLAWCanted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- DURATREADDurable outsole rubber made to last long and offer great grip on both tame and technical terrain.
- Weight: 10.3oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1855H-313
Women's Altra Lone Peak 4 Mid Mesh Running Shoe
If you fell in love with the first version of the Mid you are going to love the updated one. The Lone Peak 4 Mid Mesh is even more durable and ready for mile after mile with a heavy (40+ lb) pack. The Lone Peak 4 Mid Mesh features a 4-point GaiterTrap to keep dirt, dust, sand and debris out as you tackle mile after mile of any terrain. The revamped outsole features multi-directional lugs and decoupled TrailClaws for increased traction and decreased weight. You will also enjoy the enhanced breathability of the updated mesh with the same comfort and Fit4Her design as before.