- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HER technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1965F-008
Women's Altra Grafton Trail Running Shoe
The Grafton, named for Grafton Mesa in the canyoneering hotspot of Southern Utah, is a true Altra trail hiker with the soul of an approach/canyoneering shoe. This versatile outdoor shoe is equipped with a Vibram MegaGrip outsole, climbing style rubber toe cap and a rugged suede leather and canvas upper. With so much versatility and functionality, the destinations are almost limitless with the Grafton.