- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- 3-Stripes take cues from Japanese calligraphy
- Continental Rubber outsole
- Lace closure and mesh upper
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: EG2046
Women's Adidas SL20 Running Shoe
When your running shoes are comfortable everything else falls into place. Your speed, your rhythm, your breath. These adidas running shoes set you up for a great run thanks to the mesh upper that is breathable and supportive. Plus the cushioning in the midsole is light enough for explosive speed and responsive enough for total comfort. Look fast, feel fast, run fast.