- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Stretch mesh upper plus lace closure with wide laces
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning
- Women's-specific fit with a lightweight feel
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 15 mm
- Style: BB8051
Women's Adidas Edge LUX 3 Running Shoes
These neutral running shoes have a women's-specific design, with a rounder heel that cradles the foot. The upper is made of lightweight stretch mesh for a barely there feel. Designed for indoor and outdoor running, the shoes feature springy cushioning to keep you comfortable over the miles.