- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- Key Updates:
- Updated TRI-FLEX outsole design for more guidance and ground contact while optimizing flexibility to the wide platform
- Increased heel bevel and toe-spring as well as improved heel grab and lockdown
- The expansive fit of this shoe is enhanced by its reinforced ISOFIT system to wrap the foot in the upmost comfort and security.
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning that feels both soft and responsive enough to tackle high mileage
- The extended medial post in the midsole complements the wide platform to promote proper body alignment with each step
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S20511-1
Men's Saucony Omni ISO 2 Running Shoe
Unending support with suprising spring. For those who need support, the Omni ISO 2 delivers miles of comfortable running with added stability, a generous fit, and more spring than you d expect from a shoe this supportive.