- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Feels light and fast - New PWRRUN maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances
- Like a push forward - The flexible sole is is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off
- Disappears on foot - FORMFIT conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S20551-25
Men's Saucony Kinvara 11 Running Shoe
A lightweight feel for a personal best. For those working hard to achieve their goals, the lightweight Kinvara 11 has been whittled to be exactly what one needs to be efficient, go fast, chase PRs, and break personal records.