- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- For the first time, enhanced vertical and horizontal cushioning from the two levels of Helion-enriched Cloudtec absorbs your foot strike and converts it into forward momentum.
- Connected forefoot clouds are adapted to increase contacted area, distribute pressue, and enhance the already explosive take-off of the Speeboard beneath your foot.
- Anatomically engineered upper flexes with the foot for optimum comfort, while the star-shaped lacing configuration pairs with double the lace eyelets for the ultimate, personalized fit.
- External TPU heel counter provides maximum support.
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 29.99845
Men's On Cloudstratus Running Shoe
Ready to double your run Introducing the Cloudstratus and its unique dual Cloudtec system. Swiss-engineered for runners that demand more: more clouds, more cushioning, more run. The second you kick into the run, the dual sequential cushioning system kicks in. First, the lower layer of Clouds cushions every foot strike, collapsing ready to rebound forwards. Then, the second layer joins to absorb residual impact and add even more propulsion. Which means you'll want to go twice as far. The Cloudstratus. It's running on clouds taken to a new level. Literally.