- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Element and excuse proof
- Missiongrip rubber adds traction while lugs bite into soft trails.
- The Swiss-engineered FlexLock system means laces can be tied traditionally or with a single pull.
- A 360 degree mudguard protects and the Speedboard provides propulsion and stability.
- Tongue straps secure laces and Zero-Gravity CloudTec ensures cushioned landings.
- Lightweight, heavy protection
- The durable membrane is wind- and waterproof.
- Two types of mesh in the mid- and forefoot enhance stability and breathability.
- The high collar is made for movement and, like the tongue, is reinforced with padding.
- The rubberized mudguard is tough but light and flexible - the ideal blend of speed and shield.
- Stay Out
- Terrain proof. Element proof. Excuse proof. The first On speed-hiking boot is built for traction, pace and protection in all conditions and it's up to 35% lighter than competitors.
- Born in the Swiss Alps, it's engineered for performance stride after mountain-top stride. Hiking is about to be rocked.
- Weight: 15.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7 mm
- Style: 23.99754
Men's On Cloudrock Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
The lightweight speed-hiking boot with Missiongrip .