- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- 100% wind and waterproof membrane, engineered to keep feet dry in rainy conditions.
- V-molded heel cap provides a snug heel t and supports the ankle during landing.
- Reflective forefoot mesh and reflective night safety details on key heel visibility points, along all Cloud elements, and laces.
- Weight: 10.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 7 mm
- Style: 11.99995
Men's On Cloudflyer Waterproof Running Shoe
The Cloudflyer made weatherproof. That's the basics of our Cloudlfyer Waterproof. But of course, it's anything but basic; it's stability and support in an ultralight package. It's our patented CloudTec with Zero-Gravity foam. It's a more stable stance thanks to a wider surface area. It's specially designed Clouds in the rear that help avoid inward rotation, yet promote a natural transition. And of course, it keeps your feet dry in rainy conditions thanks to a 100% wind and waterproof membrane. And don't forget reflective night safety details in the front, rear, and on the side of all cloud elements. Plus a clever heel loop for an easy step in. Basically, it's ready to run no matter what the forecast says.