- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- 100% wind and waterproof sandwich mesh and membrane, engineered to keep feet dry in rainy conditions.
- Re ective night safety details covering the entire toe cap, key heel visibility points, and along all Cloud elements.
- Features an easy- entry lacing system that adapts to your foot. If you're more of a traditionalist, we've put a set of conventional laces in the box too.
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 19.99987
Men's On Cloud Waterproof Running Shoe
Take everything great about our Cloud running shoe (think light, fully-cushioned, speed-lacing, patented CloudTec sole) and make it weatherproof. How With a 100% wind and waterproof sandwich mesh and membrane engineered to keep feet dry in rainy conditions. Add reflective night safety details in the front, rear, and on the side of all cloud elements. Plus a clever heel loop for an easy step in. There, now you're ready to take on whatever mother nature throws at you.