- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Zero gravity foam offers improvedperformance while also giving youan even greater experience of oursignature CloudTec cushioned landing
- One of the iconic elements of the Cloud is the easy-entry speed-lace system. The Cloud features an easy-entry lacing system that adapts to your foot. But don't worry, if you're more of a traditionalist, you'll find we've put a set of conventional lace in the box too
- A new Speedboard transforms energy into forward motion while the new CloudTec sole gives you an even smoother ride and performance whether you're taking it on or off-road.
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 19.0000
Men's On Cloud
Men's Running Shoes
Say hello to the Cloud, say hello to your new go to shoe. With our patented CloudTec sole, speed-lacing and an even softer step-in, this latest incarnation will be the lightest, fully-cushioned, all day every day shoe your feet have ever slid into. And with an updated outsole, it's also engineered to take on whatever underfoot terrain you or the city streets care to throw at it. Why Because like you it's Never. Not. On.