- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot plus engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition and the Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off.
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AA1636-002
Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Men's Running Shoe looks fast and feels secure. Engineered mesh, a heel overlay and dynamic support throughout the midfoot all work together to provide a smooth, stable ride.