- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Superior comfort and stability: All-day comfort with new Ortholite cushioning insert and supportive midsole
- First-class materials: Premium pig suede and breathable mesh with 360-degree reflective accents
- Timeless style: Updated design with a clean, contemporary silhouette that maintains the essence of the original 990
- Weight: 13.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: M990BB5
Men's New Balance 990v5 Running Shoe
With a legacy that spans over three decades, this timeless go-to sets the industry standard. Designed without compromise, the v5 blends the perfect combination of cushioning and stability. The result: a shoe that looks - and feels - as good on your morning run as it does the runway. The Made in the USA 990v5.
Winner of our The Sneaker for Everyone Award JackRabbit Award! Shop all the winners here