- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- U4ic midsole delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride. It pairs well with U4icX in the midsole, a light and cushioned technology that delivers a soft underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- Cloudwave is a softer, smoother Mizuno Wave technology that provides cushioning, guidance, and a more lively feel underfoot.
- Engineered Mesh Upper
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 411112-4K9W
Men's Mizuno Wave Rider 23 Running Shoe
Wave Rider 23 features a dual compound midsole using U4ic and U4icX technologies for unrivaled responsiveness and exhilarating runs. Mizuno Wave cushioning technology provides ultra soft comfort in a super secure fit, coupled with a lightweight and breathable mesh upper to offer controlled temperatures and top unwavering performance.