- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Engineered knit upper offers structure, support and breathability with a comfortable fit
- Open knit construction across the midfoot and forefoot offers increased breathability
- Balanced Meta-Rocker offers versatility in every activity while the rubberized foam midsole provides a dynamic, responsive ride
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1102890-BDSD
Men's Hoka One One Hupana Flow Running Shoe
Part of the Hupana family, the Hupana Flow can do it all. From running to workout classes and gym sessions - or on the street - this shoe will keep you comfortable and ready to fly into any activity. The Hupana Flow features a new engineered knit upper for enhanced breathability, and the rubberized foam outsole is springy and responsive for quick, fast movements. The Hupana Flow gives you performance in all the right places.