- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Top layer PROFLY midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions, while strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel and strategic cutouts add breathability
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1106477-BDSD
Men's Hoka One One Elevon 2 Running Shoe
A premium trainer that provides cushion and a secure ride, the Elevon 2 is here with a bold update. It features more support in the midfoot and forefoot and has asymmetrical internal support wings for an individualized fit. This update includes softer cushion to emphasize that step-in comfort plus an extended heel for smoother transitions. Both responsive and cushioned, the Elevon 2 is a trainer that allows you to pick up the pace or take it slow for recovery.