- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX waterproof bootie provide a premium and complete barrier from a variety of weather
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar provides additional ankle support
- Stitched midfoot "seatbelt" provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Weight: 14.60oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1106521-BLK
Men's Hoka One One Challenger Mid Gtx Trail Running Shoe
The Challenger Mid GORE-TEX delivers on every surface from trail to road. It features a waterproof Nubuck leather upper for a clean look and an anatomical mid-cut collar for support. It also features a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry in a variety of seasons. Complete with our all-terrain outsole with 4mm sticky rubber lugs, this versatile boot has smooth cushion. A shoe that looks as good as it performs, the Challenger Mid GORE-TEX is more wearable than ever.