- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Adaptive stretch knit upper provides lightweight comfort and a more accommodating fit
- Zonal perforations within structured sections provide increased breathability, while the knit upper features a tongue-less construction for a comfortable feel
- Top layer PROFLY midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing and the deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole adds support
- Updated EVA midsole provides more comfort underfoot while the rubberized EVA outsole provides cushioning and resiliency
- Weight: 6.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 1106481-IBWT
Men's Hoka Cavu One One 3 Running Shoe
In its third edition, the Cavu challenges what's possible with lightweight cushion. One of our lightest trainers, the Cavu 3 features a form-fitting stretch knit upper that provides an adaptive fit and locked-in feel. We updated the midsole to include added comfort underfoot and enhanced Meta-Rocker, so you are propelled forward during your gait and can transition faster. A shoe that feels stable in the gym and is fast enough for quick turnover, the Cavu 3 is a nimble, everyday trainer.