- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Heel: 29 mm Forefoot: 24 mm
- Style: 1106473-LLRC
Men's Hoka One One Arahi 4 Running Shoe
One of HOKA ONE ONE's groundbreaking stability shoes, the fourth edition of the Arahi continues to break the mold with comfortable support. The Arahi 4 provides a ride that is smooth and supportive but still prioritizes performance. Featuring HOKA's patent-pending J-Frame stability technology, the Arahi 4 offers support and agility throughout your run. Complete with an all-new upper, the Arahi 4 is light and sleek on every mile.