- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber deliver comfort without adding extra weight - perfect for days when you're working on your speed.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly.
- Additional structure around the arch offers a secure fit.
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1103301D049
Men's Brooks Ravenna 11 Running Shoe
Fast and light with industry-leading support. A brand-new lightweight, single-layer mesh upper helps make the Ravenna 11 better than ever. Fast cushioning from BioMoGo DNA and holistic support from GuideRails ensures you'll be comfortable, supported and quick.