- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Your very own gold rush - A metallic finish on the BioMoGo DNA midsole looks and feels as good as gold.
- Lucky laces - Strap in for a speedy ride with limited-edition gold and green laces.
- A gold stamp of approval - Bring luck everywhere with an Irish coin-inspired design plus a special Run Lucky stamp.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1103241D332
Men's Brooks Launch 7 Run Lucky Running Shoe
Put luck front and center with zero distractions. The Run Lucky Launch 7 is a limited edition, solid gold shoe that will soon be as scarce as a four-leaf clover! Just like the regular Launch 7, fast cushioning combines with a lightweight fit and a brand-new lightweight, single-layer mesh upper for fast shoe ready for anything.