- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The DNA LOFT cushioning provides a soft, luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness or durability, while the OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- The DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe feel incredibly soft and smooth.
- The plush feel of an internal stretch bootie surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The engineered mesh upper and 3D Fit Print technology only enhance the fit.
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1102961D015
Men's Brooks Glycerin 17 Running Shoe
The ultimate in softness and supreme comfort. Superb cushioning pairs with a plush fit to create the premium Brooks Glycerin 17. Plus, the Double Jacquard Mesh is engineered for strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure, which rounds out a brilliantly comfortable shoe that is made to work as hard and as long as you do.