- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane o ers waterproof protection so you can tackle puddles and rainy-day runs.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet feels lighter than ever.
- The new modernized look features an updated 3D Fit Print.
- No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Weight: 11.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1103111D064
Men's Brooks Ghost 12 Gore-Tex Running Shoe
Waterproof your run without sacrificing comfort. Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable protection adds to the already wonderfully comfortable and smooth Ghost 12 for a legendary ride.