- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Built with our best energy return, the DNA AMP midsole gives you back more of the effort you put in.
- Redesigned at-knit upper provides a secure, sock-like fit that moves with you.
- We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- A sueded heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation.
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1103081D091
Men's Brooks Bedlam 2 Running Shoe
Our best energy return meets industry-leading support. Energized cushioning pairs with holistic GuideRails Support System to give you the bounce you need. Plus, a redesigned upper and a new integrated collar treat your feet to plush comfort.