- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Trusted Stability - We've shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check. GuideRails support technology significantly reduces weight compared to prior versions.
- Soft Cushioning - Thanks to our patented BioMoGo DNA midsole, ultra-softness and durability aren't mutually exclusive. The Ultimate Sockliner adds cushioning and enhances comfort for a plush in-shoe feel.
- Enhanced Fit - Enjoy comfort front to back with a spacious yet secure fit thanks to an engineered-mesh upper and conformable embroidered saddle. A full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions. Embroidered saddle and eyestay for modern look
- Weight: 11.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1103271D491
Men's Brooks Beast '20 Running Shoe
Support and cushion working together in the name of maximum comfort. Newly added to the Beast and Ariel, we're continuing to expand the use of GuideRails holistic support technology in our footwear line. GuideRails support has your back - and your feet, knees, and hips.