- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- The NEW modernized engineered mesh upper features a structured saddle.
- Our Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a support system for your entire body. It strategically positions arch support to guide and keep your body in its natural path of motion.
- BioMoGo DNA, our proprietary cushioning, adapts to your stride, weight and speed. Why So it can help protect you by reducing impact on your joints.
- Sometimes you need a little extra room to move around in. So if you need a roomier shoe for flat or high-volume feet or specialized orthotics, your search is over.
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1103171D028
Men's Brooks Addiction 14 Running Shoe
Support designed to lend your feet a hand. Maximum support and soft cushioning combine to give you the highest quality of both stride after stride.