- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability Plus - Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- Our newly designed visible rearfoot GEL technology provides increased shock/impact absorption where you need it most.
- Softer FLYTEFOAM Propel + FLYTEFOAM Lyte technologies in the heel for a springier feel.
- A new, more comfortable molded EVA sockliner is contoured for an improved underfoot feel.
- Placed along the inside of the shoe, the firmer foam (DYNAMIC DUOMAXTM technology) helps prevent excessive inward roll of the foot just after the foot contacts the ground, which is perfect for overpronators.
- The GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC system enhances the foot's natural gait from footstrike to toe-off.
- Special colorway celebrating the Tokyo games
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1011A771-100
Men's Asics GEL-Kayano 26 Retro Tokyo Running Shoe
Softer FLYTEFOAM Propel and FLYTEFOAM Lyte in the heel gives more spring in your step while also complimenting the new design of the rearfoot GEL, which gives improved shock attenuation. A new, more comfortable molded EVA sockliner rounds out the legendary (and now lighter) shoe made for stable, comfortable rides for many miles. Now in this special colorway celebrating the Tokyo games!