- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New Altra Quantic midsole gives an extra spring in your step
- New lower stack height (26 mm) plus lightweight mesh
- Race and road ready with help from the decoupling on the outsole, giving extra flexibility
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: ALM1937F-242
Men's Altra Torin 4 Running Shoe
We've taken the fan-favorite Torin and tuned it for the racecourse. We have added the new Altra Quantic midsole and removed the strobel layer which results in 2mm less cushion/height than the Torin 4 Plush for a lighter, faster and more responsive Torin. The strategic decoupling on the outsole gives you a flexible but smooth ride throughout and with a lightweight performance mesh, this shoe is ready for spirited miles.